- Support Home
- User Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Version History
- Upgrading Showkase
- Converting from svManager
- Server Compatibility Test
- Creating Themes
- Theme Variables
Showkase is currently on version 1.7.5. Check the version history to see the features added in each release.
Which Version Do I Have?
To determine which version number of Showkase you are running:
- Open Showkase Admin. View the version number under the main panel.
- Open the 'readme.html' file in the Showkase download folder and view the version number at the top.
Showkase Upgrade Policy
Customers who have purchased Showkase are eligible for free upgrades within the same major version number. For example if you buy version 1.0.0, all 1.x.x updates are provided free of charge.
How to Get the Latest Version
To get the latest version of Showkase, re-use the download link sent in your original purchase email (search for 'Showkase'). If your download link has expired or gone missing, please fill out this form to request a new link.
How to Upgrade
To upgrade your Showkase application to a new version, do the following:
- To get the latest version of Showkase, re-use the download link sent in your original purchase email (search for 'Showkase').
- Download and unzip the latest version of Showkase.
- Check the 'readme.html' file in your download folder – some versions may have special upgrade instructions.
- Upload the new ‘admin’ folder to your Showkase site, replacing the existing one.
- Upload the new ‘_themes’ folder to your Showkase site, replacing the existing one.
- To verify your Showkase version number, open Showkase Admin in a browser and view the 'version' text under the main window.
- Click the 'Publish' button to rebuild your site using the new version.
Get Notified of Upgrades
We inform users of Showkase version upgrades in 2 ways:
- Via Twitter (subscribe at the bottom of this page)
- Via the Mailing List (subscribe at the bottom of this page)